Saturday, August 9, 2008

100th Post and a New Look

Today I'm celebrating my 100th post! And what better way to celebrate than to give my blog a banner make-over? Instead of boring you with a list of 100 things about myself, I'll treat you to more cute photos of Little Sprout!

Here are two snapshots of Big Daddy whoopin' it up with his home boy. The fun started with Big Daddy pushing Little Sprout around the carpet in a storage tub, but before long their "race car" transmogrified into a carnival ride and they were swinging back and forth, having the time of their lives.

Naturally I ran for the camera. And was treated to a double dose of goofy face. *sigh* Boys will be boys.

Later today we'll be taking Little Sprout to his first county fair, complete with a truck & tractor pull, demolition derby and rodeo. I'm more excited to sample goodies from the Hershey's Cocoa Classic (chocolate bake-off, anyone?) wander the midway and eat fair food. Of course I'll be scanning the Home Arts building for at least one tatted lace exhibit. I'm sure Little Sprout will want to spend time in the children's barn and see the sea lion splash!

ADDENDUM: The trip to the county fair didn't happen. Toddlers often have their own agendas, even when they really want to go to the fair. In this case, he just ran out of steam. So we'll have to go another night.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

Sorry I'm late congratulating you on your big day - 100th post! If you are still looking to head to the fair, we would love to join you this weekend.

As a side not, I'm really sorry to hear about your memory card. I was excited to see the Saturday night Fever pose myself.