Monday, October 6, 2008

Captain Hammer in Da House!

Photo Caption: Who needs my saving expertise?

THIS is what happens when you leave "the boys" home alone for an hour.

Big Daddy dressed Little Sprout up as "Captain Hammer" while I ran out to the grocery store. When I got home I was greeted by a black-booted superhero in a t-shirt with a hammer on it.

True to character, my Lil' Hammer 1 wore his bravado on his sleeve. He giggled and danced around until it was time to put on his pajamas. A bit like this Captain Hammer Caramelldansen animation I found on YouTube:




Okay, I admit that was a bit jarring to watch. Would you rather have had me use the tired and dated "Hammer Time" reference?

Photo Caption: Witness the magnificence that is me.

Here is Lil' Hammer showing off his superpowers (and his boots!) in a skillful display of imminent danger saving.

Not so much the saving from a boring Monday.
Unless you're a chick of course.

At least he wasn't wearing salad! (See my first post for a photo of Little Sprout with lettuce on his head.)



1 Lil'Hammer — not to be confused with Lillehammer, Norway. (Lillehammer was the home of the 1994 Winter Olympics.)

No comments: