Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year, New Look

Well, more of a refresh really. I've tweaked the banner and brought the tatted heart widget up higher on the page, since I've been getting more visitors from the tatting community.

The top two posts are still about banana bread. But there was a noticeable spike in traffic for the shiny knitting post, blasting it into the number three spot. I had no idea there were so many Firefly/Serenity fans who knit!

Thank you for the lovely emails encouraging me to post more often about the 'verse. And just because you asked for it:

My result for The Firefly / Serenity Test

BRILLIANT! You scored 96%!

Take The Firefly / Serenity Test at HelloQuizzy

Well, it's late and I must give these tired eyes a rest.
A toute à l'heure, mes amis and keep flyin'!

No comments: