Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Seventh Tooth

Can it really be possible that I've not blogged about Little Sprout's teething progress since the end of January? (That was when his second tooth poked through the gumline.) I know that our dog Julie became gravely ill around that time, so perhaps Big Daddy and I were too consumed with canine care to let the blogging world in on the latest breaking toothy news.

Today, however, I am excited to announce that after months of inactivity and a little over a week of clingy, cranky, toddler tantrums, the greatly anticipated seventh tooth is visible! My fear of having the world's only inhabitant with a sum total of six teeth in his head is finally assuaged.

Quite frankly, I had given up on ever seeing tooth number seven. So big thanks go out to A's Mom for spotting the bashfull little bugger over the Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: